Join as Home Chef
As part of our empowering women initiative, Swayamsiddha Foundation in Mumbai proudly introduces Food Station—a platform dedicated to creating employment opportunities for talented women while treating the public to delightful homemade meals. We’re on the lookout for skilled women who can craft fresh and delicious dishes from the comfort of their homes. Join us in this culinary journey, where your passion for cooking becomes a pathway to empowerment and culinary excellence. Together, let’s bring the joy of homemade goodness to every table!
Exclusively for women, become a vendor on The Food Station and embark on a journey of empowerment through culinary excellence.
- You will be provided with Online Platform to sell your food products.
- You will be provided with an unique link of your shop where your details and products will be displayed. You can use this link as your mini website to showcase all your products on one page.
- You will be provided with a Profile Page as a HomeChef where your photograph and details will be displayed.
- The logo of your business will be displayed on our Portal with link to your online store.
- Your story will get featured prominently in our portal and our social networks.
- You will get connected with other businesswomen in food products, you can connect and network with them.
- This initiative is meant to provide marketing platform for Women Entrepreneurs who are engaged in food business, this portal is intended to provide them with marketing space to sell their products.
- Onboarding Member will have to sign Vendor Agreement and complete KYC process.
- They will have to accept the rules and regulations of The Food Station.
- They will be responsible for products uploaded on the portal, if the product is unavailable, they will have to declare it out of stock. The seller will be held responsible if any customer orders the product that is out of stock.
- On receipt of order, if the vendor is unable to deliver, fine will be charged from the Vendor.
- Vendors can cross sell-products of other vendors among their network.
- The Vendor will have to bear and deal with the refund / return charges / grievances. In case of any buyer-seller disputes, sellers take the lead in issuing refunds, ensuring a fair and transparent process.
- 3 complaints against the Vendor will result in de-activation of account and/or product of the vendor for 3 months.
- Home Chefs must have FSSAI license
- Home Chefs must have done proper packaging, branding and have must follow all food safety and hygiene norms.
- We value transparency. While we reserve the right to approve, upload, or reject a product, our decisions are made with the best interests of all parties in mind.
- One time Onboarding Charge : Rs.1,999/- for Members of Swayamsiddha (those already onboarded as HomChefs and have branded products will be automatically enabled without any charges), other members of Swayamsiddha will have to pay Rs.1,999/-.
- Should be member of Swayamsiddha Foundation for atleast six months. To know more about our Membership Programme click here.
- Non Members will have to pay Rs.3,000/. The charges would be towards initial documentation, onboarding process, training, product uploading charges etc.
- Other Charges : Your success is ours. A modest 15% charge on the sale of your delectable offerings will be charged to cover website maintenance, technical expenses, and payment gateway fees. We ensure swift remittance of your earnings within 48 hours post-delivery, deducting only the mentioned charges.
8) Dedicated Sellers Whatsapp Group
10) Information about Government Exhibitions for free participation
- Submit the Enrollment Form available on the next tab.
- If your application is accepted, our team will provide you with the Online KYC and Agreement form to fill.
- You will pay needful charges after acceptance of your KYC and Agreement Form.
- You will be onboarded on our Portal as HomeChef.
- You will be provided with Online Training and login details on uploading products.
- You will now be able to upload your products for selling on our Portal.