As a part of women empowerment activity, with an aim of providing employment opportunity to women and provide tasty home made food to general public. Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai has launched a portal and an app named Food Station. We are looking for women who can prepare fresh cooked food from their Home.
- Eligibility: Only women can enroll as a vendor on The Food Station.
- Membership Fee: A one-time membership fee of Rs. 100/- is required to join Swayamsiddha.
- Other Charges : To maintain the website and technical costs involved including payment gateway charges, on sale, a charge of 7.5% on Garment Products and 10% on Food & Other Products will be levied only on sale of the uploaded product. The accrued income will be remitted within 24 hours of the completion of delivery (after deducting the abovementioned charges.)
- Refunds: The seller is responsible for issuing refunds in the event of a dispute between the buyer and seller.
- Complaints: A seller will not be allowed to post their products if they have received two or more complaints from buyers.
- Swayamsiddha’s Rights: Swayamsiddha reserves the right to approve, upload, or reject a seller’s product without providing any reason.
- Binding Decision: The decision of Swayamsiddha is binding on all parties who agree to join the platform.
For more information, please Call 9029051434.